Installed flow sensors should be verified on site from time to time, especially in clean rooms or in clean processes. This can be done with the SCHMIDT® Bluetooth® Verification Probe SS 20.450 can now be implemented in the simplest way.
The SCHMIDT® flow sensor remains in place and the verification probe is easily attached to the flow sensor with the supplied metal clip. The verification probe has a self-sufficient power supply and can therefore be operated completely wirelessly for up to 8 hours.
This enables a sensor check without removing it from the clean area and then having to clean it, which is time-consuming. The system operator can now use the SCHMIDT® Sensor App previously installed on the mobile Android device to verify the sensor and view the real-time measurements graphically on the smartphone or tablet and record the values (data logger function). The recorded data can be saved and further processed.
Another area of application for the SCHMIDT® Bluetooth® Verification Probe SS 20.450 is the setup mode for a wide variety of systems and applications.
- Easy, fast and secure verification of built-in sensors – mobile on site
- Easy clamp-on installation
- Plug and Play
- No additional power supply required
- Radio module with Bluetooth® technology for transmission of the standard flow rate wN
- Display and real-time recording of the measured values via the free SCHMIDT® Sensor App on a mobile Android device – wireless, anytime and anywhere (depending on from the radio range, typically 10 m line of sight)