SCHMIDT® Flow Sensors
for cleanrooms, laboratories, pharmaceuticals
SCHMIDT® Flow Sensors are used for air flow monitoring and control (laminar flow), especially for precise compliance with setpoint values. This prevents contamination at reduced air flows and monitors the performance of the filters.
The thermal SCHMIDT® Flow Sensors offer many advantages for measurements in laboratory, pharmaceutical and clean room technology:
- Bidirectional air flow measurement
- Fast response time 0.01 s
- Highest accuracy, lower detection limit 0.05 m/s
- Special clean room assembly system
- Can be used in the disinfection area
SCHMIDT® Flow Sensors product catalog
Find out everything about the various functions of our flow sensors.
here as a PDF download