SCHMIDT® Flow Sensors
for plant engineering, food production, drying and engine test benches
In plant construction for monitoring and measuring air flows, e.g. to avoid airborne contamination.
The thermal SCHMIDT® Flow Sensors offer many advantages for measurements in the food industry, drying processes, packaging technology, return of process waste heat and hot air sterilization:
- Independent installation position thanks to 360 ° all-round flow angle
- Use for rough ambient media such as dust and aggressive gases
- Flow velocity and temperature measurement
- Integrated self-monitoring
- On request, “fully coated” with parylene for extreme applications
- Suitable for use in validated systems
To determine the air mass flows for the test bench control systems of engine test benches.
The thermal SCHMIDT® Flow Sensors offer many advantages for measurements in engine test stands:
- Maintenance-free sensor in a robust design
- Protected sensor element (chamber head)
- Medium temperature up to 350 ° C
- Use up to 16 bar nominal pressure
- Fieldbus connections such as Device Net and Profibus
- Calibration accuracy 1 % of the measured value
SCHMIDT® Flow Sensors product catalog
Find out everything about the various functions of our flow sensors.
here as a PDF download