SCHMIDT® Flow Sensors
SCHMIDT® Flow Sensors are used in compressed air supply systems for optimisation. By monitoring compressed air consumption, you can detect leaks at an early stage and thus save energy and costs.
- Maintenance-free sensor in a robust design
- Protected sensor element (chamber head)
- Use up to 40 bar with a measuring range of up to 220 m/s
- Medium temperature -40 … +120 °C
- Output signal for flow velocity and temperature
- Use for ATEX in explosion-proof areas
- Detached probe up to 10 m possible
- Use for different gases
SCHMIDT® Flow Sensors product catalog
Find out everything about the various functions of our flow sensors.
here as a PDF download