Maximum press force from 15 kN to 220 kN
The SCHMIDT® HydroPneumaticPress range builds on a modular concept and can generate up to 220 kN. They are ideally suited for joining, assembly and forming applications.
With the addition of the SCHMIDT® PressControl 75 or 700 and the optional process monitoring, these presses become EC type-approved, CE-conformed workstations. Therefore these press systems can be used in either single cycle mode or automatic mode.
- Optimal adaptation to individual requirements through modular structure.
- High flexibility and economy thanks to the shortest changeover times
- Simple and precise positioning of tools thanks to the centric fitting bore and, in some cases, a cross bore with a locking screw in the ground press table.
382 / 5000
- Press force preselection enables the pressure for the power stroke to be reduced to 1 bar. This reduces the nominal pressing force to 1/6 of the maximum force.
- End positions of the ram can be queried via inductive proximity switches
- Long service life, even at high stroke frequencies, thanks to the hydropneumatic system without a spiral spring in the cylinder
- Low maintenance, therefore high availability
- Durable and precise thanks to maintenance-free bearings
- Gentle on the tool – switch from rapid stroke to power stroke
- Additional accident protection when using heavy tools thanks to the ram lifting device on the pneumatic control block (partly optional)
- Low noise level (<75 dBA)