Maximum pressing force from 1.6 kN to 60 kN
The SCHMIDT® PneumaticPress range builds on a modular concept and can generate up to 60 kN. They are ideally suited for joining, assembly and forming applications.
With the addition of the SCHMIDT® PressControl 75 or 700 and the optional process monitoring, these presses become EC type-approved, CE-conformed workstations. Therefore these press systems can be used in either single cycle or automatic mode.
- Optimal adaptation to individual requirements due to its modular design.
- Process optimization by means of adjustable parameters (stroke, force, speed).
- Easy adaptation to different tool and part heights because of simplistic stroke and height adjustment.
- Easy and exact positioning of tools through centric fitting bore and partly cross bore with fixing screw in the ground press table.
- Additional accident protection when using heavy tools through (optional) ram hold-up device according to DIN EN 13736.
- Optional end position sensing via cylinder switch as signal generator for peripheral processes.
- Low noise level (< 75 dBA)
- Double-acting, low-wear cylinders with low air consumption for the return stroke. The return stroke takes place via a cylinder chamber as standard.
- High flexibility thanks to short changeover times.
- Durable and precise thanks to maintenance-free, Teflon-coated bearings.
- Ground ram
- Precise, double ram bearings