SCHMIDT® Flow Sensors
for heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC)
SCHMIDT® Flow Sensors for measuring flow velocities, volumetric flows and temperatures in ventilation systems, heating systems, air-conditioning systems (HVAC/ventilation and air-conditioning systems) and Digestors for precise metering of the required supply or exhaust air or also for filter monitoring.
SCHMIDT® Flow Sensor HVAC 100
- Independent installation position thanks to 360 ° all-round flow angle, enables extremely simple installation without aligning the sensor head
- Stepless immersion depth, possibility of extension
- Maintenance-free, long-term stable sensor in a robust design
- Protected sensor element encapsulated in the sensor head
- Undercut-free construction to avoid soiling (anti-dust design, easy to clean)
- LED operating status display
- Highly integrated evaluation electronics in the sensor tube – no further transmitters required
- 3 measuring ranges: 0 … 2.5 m/s, 0 … 10 m/s and 0 … 20 m/s
- Temperature measuring range 0 … +60 ° C
SCHMIDT Flow Sensors product catalog
Find out everything about the various functions of our flow sensors.
here as a PDF download