- Direct forces are measured due to the force sensor integrated in the ram. Insensitve against side forces.
- Signal readings are not affected by outside interference.
- A measuring data amplification integrated in the press head provides short transmission paths of unamplified signals.
- Precision guide rails for precise working. Bilaterally adjustable,play-free gibs, precision machined bore for tool location. No die-set required.
- Weld constructed steel frames to minimize frame flex
Also available in H-Frame design for No. 374 and No. 376:
- Stable frame with low bending for the absorption of high forces.
- Flexible tool location in the fixture mounting platen due to replaceable centering bushing with precision bore.
- The large working area offers sufficient space for large tools.