SCHMIDT® DuplexPress 8
DuplexPress 8 hand lever press with mechanical press force reinforcement through planetary gears
A new concept has made it possible to combine requirements in one press, which previously required at least two press technologies. The SCHMIDT® DuplexPress 8 enables a press force of 7 kN over the entire stroke of 140 mm. Another crucial one The advantage is the outstanding ergonomics, as this pressing force can be achieved with a manual force of only 120 N.
Features of the SCHMIDT® DuplexPress 8
- 7 kN with low manual force of 120 N
- Linear force curve over the entire stroke of 140 mm
- New principle of action, power transmission through planetary gears
- ergonomic handling
- pneumatically supported return stroke (autonomous or mains operation)
- optionally with rapid lift function
- working height adjustable via crank
- twist-proof tappet
Further information about the Product family of mechanical hand lever presses SCHMIDT® ManualPress can be found at the products.