From 15 kN to 220 kN
Throat depth from 131 mm to 185 mm
Working height from 100 mm to 600 mm
- The C-Frame design offers full accessibility when
manually inserting and removing parts.
- Easy adaptation to different tool and part heights
because of simplistic height adjustment with angular
- Anti-rotational square ram with fully adjustable,
Teflon lined gibs for precise travel. No die set required.
- High precision due to long precise guides of the
- The welded press frame offers highest stability.
- Space-saving and compact due to separate working
cylinder for press No. 68
- fixture mounting platen (for press No. 64) with 3
T-slots and precisionmachined bore for tool location.
- Assembling, riveting, bordering, crimping, embossing,
numbering, deforming, stamping, dismantling
- Deformation over short paths