Software development tools for PressControl
600 and 5000
PLC process control
The PLC processes signals or values. Apart from this basic function
provided with standard PLC systems, our control also carries out
a large number of tasks and decisions that influence the process.
Features of the PLC editor:
- Easy troubleshooting due to cyclical and static debugger
- Easy overview due to separate debug window
- Commonly used operands (inputs/outputs, words, flags, etc.)
- Useful search function
- Function-oriented programming
A resources editor is provided as programming interface, which supports
the easy and structured creation of instruction sets. The description
of the operands by user-defined symbols facilitates an easy overview.
In addition, many pre-defined functions simplify programming.
Unlimited design of the user interface
- Process output window, clear and unambiguous interface for the
user with dynamical and static text and graphic display
- Clear instructions for the user to intervene in the process,
e. g. by pressing a function key
- Unrestricted definition and labeling of function keys
- Individually designable text output (e. g. as supplement to
the process output for the administrator) and parameter entry